Tuesday, August 17, 2010

#9









Let's face it, if you had a bottomless sack into which you could cram anything you pleased securely and indefinately, most of us would abuse it. You know, keep a sword in there and sneak it past airport secuirity (just in case of hijackers, of course). Alternately, one could keep every reference manual of all time and win bar trivia contests. Admittedly, that last one went wayside with the smartphone, but I'm an antiquarian. I for one, would stuff all of my favorite eating establishments into such a bag but for the unfotunate fate of the staff. That of course raises the above moral dilema, but, after a hypothetical night of hard drinking and D&D, I'm willing to admit that my morals might be comprimised; it wouldn't be the first time. In that case, why not plan ahead and abscond with a restaurant in advance? And when you are drunk, poor,* and hold an entire franchise hostage in your magic bag, what better choice than Taco Bell?

*Just because I've stuffed an entire building into a sack doesn't make me a thief... right?

2 comments: