Wednesday, August 25, 2010

#11









Sorry for the late post. We've both been busy this week with job interviews and the Scott Pilgrim game (Rating: Awesome).

Today's comic comes from a debate that has been raging between Jared and me for six years now, with no end in sight. He simply refuses to acknowledge that, despite the admittedly huge influence Goldeneye had on the FPS genre, Perfect Dark is, mechanically, a better game. Period. Of course, lacking a valid counter argument, Jared felt it necessary to question my sexuality, and produced the above. Well played Jared. Well played.

(This is by Jared): No, no no. You're sexuality is not being questioned. I just thought this was a funny punchline. In fact, I may even say that you are a more dedicated fan than I to dress up in Joanna Dark cosplay, despite the social mores against such actions. For this I must say Bravo. And, on a parting note, will say that Goldeneye broke boundaries and Perfect Dark merely stood on the shoulders of giants to achieve nothing short of utter mediocrity. That is all.

1 comment: